The most important new feature of Cutter is its ability to handle Mental Ray.
A full explanation can be found at Integration with mental ray
This version of Cutter includes very many general "clean-ups" of its code base.
- fast lookup of python documentation - control+double click
- open a wide variety of graphics files via a popup menu - right
mouse click (control+click OSX). Cutter uses Shake to preview
- the names of user templates are displayed in italic text,
- bugs in Rman Tool->Shaders->Preview Appearance/Template
have been removed,
- the functionality and appearance of the process monitor window
has been improved
There still remains several issues that hopefully will be resolved in the
- undo is still buggy,
- files larger than 0.75MB cannot be opened,
- windows close too slowly.
© 2002- Malcolm Kesson. All rights reserved.